Step 1: Start your registration.
Step 2: Register for a preview workshop (link will be sent in January once you have registered)
Step 3: Plan your transportation.
Step 4: See you at the festival.
Planning Treasure Map
- What comes next from thinking scripts, to taking a final bow.
- Find out all of the ways for students to get involved at the Festival.
Trainings and Workshops:
- DPS and the Denver Center have many opportunities to help teachers grow along side their students.
- Guidelines on what to wear and connecting you with resources.
- Each school must engage with a Preview workshop prior to the festival, sign-up here.
- Find the logistics and info you need to line up a DPS bus.
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival
- Denver Center – eShakespeare
- Folger Library
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learning Shakespeare via Super Summary
- Shakespeare Scripts via MIT